Creamy Sunday Supper
A recipe this easy and comforting will be a constant favorite.
- 1 lb uncooked thrive elbow macaroni
- 3 c thrive cheese blend
- 3 c thrive instant milk, prepared
- 3 c water
- 1 1⁄2 c thrive carrot dices
- 1 1⁄2 c thrive freeze dried green peas
- 1⁄2 c thrive freeze dried chopped onions
- 1 1⁄2 c cooked ham strips
- 1⁄2 t dried marjoram leaves or dried italian seasoning (optional)
* Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
* Meanwhile, in a 4 quart stockpot, mix cheese blend, milk, and water. Cook over medium heat 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth.
* Stir in carrots, peas, and onions. Cook 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
* Stir in drained pasta, meat, and the optional seasoning. Cook, stirring occasionally, just until thoroughly heated.