THRIVE Homemade Ice Cream
Homemade ice cream from THRIVE? You bet! This recipe is easy and wonderful!
Thriving Texas Mama
- 8 c thrive instant milk, prepared
- 1 1⁄2 c thrive butter powder
- 2 c thrive sugar
- 2 1⁄2 T vanilla extract
1) To prepare Instant Butter, add water to butter and wisk well. Start with 1/2 cup water, then add water 1/8 cup at a time until butter is the consistency of pancake batter.
2) Wisk in Sugar and then the vanilla.
3) To prepare instant milk, add the powder to water and wisk in. Slowly wisk into butter and sugar mixture. Mix well and pour into your ice cream freezer. To cut down on the freezer time, prepare your milk ahead of time and chill.
This is wonderful with our THRIVE Triple Berry Crisp!