THRIVE Macaroni and Cheese
Try this delicious THRIVE recipe on the kids!
Chef Todd Leonard
- 3 c thrive elbow macaroni
- 1⁄2 c thrive cheese blend
- 1⁄4 c thrive butter
- 1 c thrive instant milk, reconstituted
- 1⁄2 c cream
- 3⁄4 c thrive cheddar cheese, reconstituted
- 1⁄4 c thrive colby cheese, reconstituted
- 1 t thrive iodized salt
- 1 t seasoned salt
- 1 t hot cholula sauce
Cook macaroni noodles for 8–10 minutes or until tender; drain and cool slightly under cold water. Set
Combine remaining ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat; stir well and bring to a simmer. Add
macaroni to saucepan and reduce heat to low, stirring until noodles are coated.
Serving Ideas: Try adding cheese and herbs to top and browning in oven. Serve as a meal with Cheese
Featured in April 2012 THRIVE Live!