All THRIVE Tuscan Chicken!
Chef Todd Leonard
- 2 c thrive seasoned chicken slices
- 1 1⁄2 T thrive chopped onions
- 1⁄2 c thrive zucchini
- 1⁄2 c thrive mushroom pieces
- 1⁄2 c thrive green bell peppers
- 1⁄2 c thrive red bell peppers
- 1 c thrive tomato dices
- 1 T thrive chicken bouillon
- 2 c water
- 2 T basil, parsley, chives (equal parts)
- 1⁄2 t thrive iodized salt
- 1⁄4 t black pepper
- 1 t extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 t balsamic vinegar
- 2 T thrive shredded mozzarella cheese
Soak the chicken for about 10 minutes in additional THRIVE Chicken Bouillon (just enough to cover chicken). In a large skillet or sauté pan, combine onions, zucchini, mushrooms, bell peppers, diced tomatoes, bouillon, salt, pepper, and water and bring to a simmer.
Simmer for 3–4 minutes, add chicken, and simmer 2 more minutes. Add herbs, olive oil, and vinegar and toss together carefully. Add cheese to finish.