- Main Site Links
- US - Contiguous
- Our Plans
- How it works
- About Us
If you love our products, feel free to add one of the following buttons on your own blog or website.
|How to add a banner to your blog or website|
1. To display the button just copy the html code below the banner you've selected.
2. Paste the html code anywhere that html is permitted. You may need to add a widget or equivalent to your blog to place the code.
1. Click on the banner you've chosen to use. (This will load the image on it's own webpage.)
2. Copy the URL, or web address link, from the top of your browser.
3. Select 'upload image' from your website or blogging service. Choose to 'link' an image and paste the copied URL into the link field.
4. If you'd like your banner to link to a specific webpage, be sure to add the page's hyperlink to your banner image.
Size: 300 x 250px
Size: 240 x 400px
Size: 180 x 150px