The Harvest Cabinet turns your shelving unit into an attractive furnishing to keep your Home Store at your fingertips. The doors and side panels attach easily to any 2’ deep configuration of the Harvest 72” FRS, and are available in multiple colors and designs to match the décor of your kitchen, pantry, or any other room.
• Harvest FRS unit not included
• Fits any Harvest FRS that is 72” tall and 2” deep
• Includes 2 side panels and 2 doors
• Easy to assemble, with cabinet handles and all hardware included
• Available in clear maple, chocolate pear, jubilee cherry, or white finish
• Available with either melamine (no panels) or thermofoil (with beveled panels) exteriors
• Cabinets are manufactured upon order and will take up to 2 weeks to ship after orders are processed.
What’s the difference between melamine and thermofoil?
Melamine is a cost-effective plastic-based resin that is injected into paper and bonded onto a particleboard core. This creates a surface that is more durable than wood and can be wiped clean.
Thermofoil is a high-quality plastic material that is thermoformed (heat sealed) over medium-density fiberboard (MDF). MDF is a higher quality core than particleboard, and thermofoil creates a surface that lasts much longer than melamine, is bonded better to the core material, and does not scratch, dent, or warp.