Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get the discounts I earn for friends to register at $149, and how can they be used?
Any discounts you earn for friends will be sent to you after Early Bird registration ends on April 30. These discounted registrations can be given to any other consultant or customer, and can be used to purchase a registration for only $149 at any time.
Is my registration fee refundable?
Your registration fee may be refunded within 2 weeks of purchase, but may not be refunded after that point.
What does the registration fee include?
Your registration fee covers all the general sessions, breakout sessions, workshops, and activities Thursday through Sunday. One formal meal will be included as part of the gala, but you will be responsible for all other meals.
Can I use Q Club points to purchase my convention registration?
Yes, you may pay for your registration using Q Club points. However, you must contact customer service to do this for you manually, as registration will require more points than regular products. Early Bird registration ($129) will cost 8,600 Q Club points, and regular registration ($199) will cost 13,267 points.
Can I bring my children?
At convention, we strive to maintain an atmosphere that is ideal for learning. We want everyone in attendance to feel engaged in all the breakout sessions and other meetings. To maintain this atmosphere we ask that you do not bring toddlers and small children. Infants of nursing age are welcome to attend with their mothers.
Is there free parking at the convention center?
Yes, parking is free at the Davis Conference Center.
If I’m a new consultant who enrolls after Early Bird has ended, do I miss out on discounted registration?
New consultants will have 4 weeks from their enrollment date to purchase tickets at the Early Bird price (and will receive the 50 contest points and discounted registration for a friend at $149).
Do co-applicants each need to pay the registration fee?
Yes, the registration fee is charged per person, not per account.
- Points for the contest may be accrued from March 1 at 12:00am Mountain Time to June 30 at 11:59pm Mountain Time.
- Participants must be registered for convention in order to win prizes. Prizes may not be transferred or exchanged for cash.
- Points may be earned for each of the four levels of Fast Track: first 40 days, next 30 days, last 30 days, and Fast Track Elite (up to 100 points). Points will be awarded for any level that has been completed starting from the launch of the program on 2/1.
- Airfare to convention will be reimbursed up to $400, and a hotel room will be provided for the nights of July 30 and 31. Flight and hotel prizes may alternatively be used for travel to a different Thrive Life event if desired.
- Qs and starter kits must process within the contest period to qualify for points.
- For the breakfast with Chef Todd, sales volume of Smart Start packages will be calculated by subtotal, and orders must process within the contest dates to qualify for points.
- Convention store credit will be awarded to winners at convention with their registration pack.
- Extra contest points can be earned in April for one-time sales and Q volume. 1 point will be awarded for every $100 in one-time orders processed in April (Qs and starter kits not included). 1 point will also be awarded for every $100 of increase in Q volume (Q1 and Q2) from March to April (personal Qs are not included, but downline consultant Qs are included).