Jason's BBQ Chicken Sliders
A super quick and easy meal for when time's short and tummies are growling!
Chef Todd Leonard
- 2 c hot water
- 3 c thrive seasoned chicken slices (fd)
- 1⁄2 c thrive red bell peppers (fd)
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, medium diced
- 1 small onion, medium diced
- 1 T garlic, minced
- 1 t thrive chef's choice seasoning blend
- 1 c sweet baby ray’s bbq sauce
- 1 t liquid smoke flavoring
Add hot water to chicken and red bell peppers in a bowl and let sit to reconstitute. Cook bacon over medium heat until almost caramelized. Add onions and sauté until translucent. Drain off half the bacon grease, then add garlic and chicken mixture and sauté until water is almost gone. Add Chef’s Choice, ¾ cup BBQ sauce, and smoke flavoring and heat through. Spread remaining BBQ sauce on small slider size buns and add chicken mixture as desired.
Featured in 2013-14 Dream Big meetings.