I am starting something new. From the 1st of November (today for this year) through Thanksgiving Day, I will donate to the food bank/shelter of your choice. Details:
1. For each party, I will donate a #10 can. I will donate a pantry can for each order at the party (including the host's!).
2. For each new consultant I will donate a #10 can.
If you do not want to host a party, and want to participate, I will add you to a local party in your city. If there is no local party, you will only be able to participate if you host a party. You may participate virtually in that party, as you may not know the host. After your party closes, I will ship you the food to deliver to the food bank in person.
In addition to my standard rules:
1. You may invite friends/family from outside your city to be a part of your party.
2. If you are hosting, you pick the recipe. I send the ingredients based on the number of people you have attending. I will Skype with your party from my kitchen, so we can make the food together. :) (If you live where I do, I will come over in person.)
3. All orders must be emailed or called in to me. Or, I can take them at the end of the Skype session.
SELECT "HOST" in the bar above this post to get started! (Click my name and select "Contact me" in the drop down if you would like to me matched with a party in your area.)
You may host a virtual party. Rules are:
1. You must have at least 20 invitees to set-up the party. They don't all have to accept. You just have to have 20 to invite.
2. Orders must be emailed to me.
3. NO advertising. If you would like me to make a Facebook event you can share with your friends, that is about it. :)
Consultants who are my business partners may choose to participate as a host for their city. If you do this, you are responsible for sending me your total number of orders and consultant registrations.
It will take about one week for the shipment to arrive. We will work on your date based upon this, and will find a mutually agreeable one.
From my standing giveaway/promos, but worth mentioning again. This is not available to clients of other consultants, for hosting or ordering. For invites I require first and last name, email and phone number.