By Thrive Life · 12 servings
- 1 pkg. Graham Crackers
- 1/4 c. Granulated Sugar
- 6 tbsp Butter, salted
- 16 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1/2 c. Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c. THRIVE Blueberries - or any Thrive Life fruit of choice
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter together. Press into a mini muffin or tart pan. (with liners)
- Beat the butter, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, & eggs together until smooth.
- In a blender mix the freeze dried fruit to a powder. Pour in the cheesecake mixture and blend together in the blender until smooth.
- Pour into the tarts. Bake at 350* for 15-20 minutes.