Grilled Chicken Buddha Bowl
By Thrive Life · 6 servings
25m cook time
Beat the winter blues with this earthy meal that’s packed full of nutrition. Topped with fruits and vegetables, this healthy grilled chicken buddha bowl is the perfect mix between savory and sweet. Serve your toppings buffet style or layer each bowl individually. The possibilities are endless! Thrivealized recipe inspired by The Roasted Root and Flora & VinoPrint recipe
- 3 cups Thrive Life Instant Brown Rice
- 1 1/2 cups Thrive Life Grilled Chicken Dices
- 1 1/2 cups Thrive Life Instant Black Beans
- 2 cups Thrive Life Blackberries
- 2 cups Thrive Life Blueberries
- 2 cups mixed greens
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese (optional)
- Your favorite sauce (we suggest Tahini)
- Reconstitute black beans according to the instructions on the can.
- Rehydrate Thrive Life Brown Rice, Grilled Chicken Dices, Blackberries, and Blueberries according to package instructions.
- To assemble, divide the rice and mixed greens among 6 bowls. Top with your rehydrated Grilled Chicken Dices, Black Beans, Blackberries, and Blueberries. Drizzle your favorite dressing, top with feta, and serve.