Hashbrown Breakfast Casserole
By Thrive Life · 6 - 8 servings
- 1 (30 to 32-oz) bag of frozen shredded hash browns, thawed
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup Thrive Life Scrambled Egg Mix, dry
- 1 cup Thrive Life Bechamel Sauce, reconstituted
- 1 cup Thrive Life Cheddar Cheese, rehydrated
- 1/2 cup Thrive Life Sausage, rehydrated
- ½ small onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup Thrive Green Chili Peppers
- ½ cup Thrive Life Red Bell Peppers
- 1 tsp coarse salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a lightly greased skillet, cook the hash browns until golden brown.
- Place the hash browns in the prepared baking dish. Top with sausage, green chilis, and red peppers.
- Whisk together the scrambled egg mix and milk.
- Pour the egg mix and bechamel sauce over the hash brown mixture. Sprinkle cheese over the top.
- Bake, uncovered, for 35 to 45 minutes.