45m prep time
15m cook time
"Gimme Thrive" Lemonberry CookiesBy Thrive Life
The taste of summer in a delicious cookie! - by Julie Finlayson
- 3/4 c. butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. water
- 3 1/3 c. Vanilla Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 c. THRIVE Strawberry Slices - Freeze Dried
- 1/2 tbsp. Classic Lemonade (Seasonal)
- 1/2 c. Powdered Sugar
- 3 drop yellow food coloring (optional)
- Cream butter in a mixer bowl with batter blade until light and fluffy. Add in egg and water and mix well, stopping to scrape down sides of bowl.
- While mixer is on low, slowly add in the cookie mix. Mix until the dough forms and pulls away from sides.
- Divide dough in half leaving one half in the mixer bowl and the other half in another bowl.
- Using a blender or food processor, process strawberries into a fine powder. Knead the strawberry powder into one of the dough halves until incorporated thoroughly.
- In the other dough half, knead in the lemonade mix (and food coloring, if using) until incorporated thoroughly.
- Form each dough half into a log about 14-15" long. Place logs side by side on plastic wrap and press together gently. Cover completely with the plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Take cookie dough log out of refrigerator.
- Unwrap the dough. Cut a 1/4" slice from one end, roll gently into a ball, roll in powdered sugar, and place on cookie sheet.
- Repeat to fill cookie sheet (leaving 2" around each ball). Wrap and return remaining dough to refrigerator.
- Bake cookies for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 1-2 minutes before carefully removing to a cooking rack.
- Repeat cookie forming steps until all dough has been used.