2h prep time
20m cook time
Apple Cinnamon DonutsBy Thrive Life
Convention 2016 Recipe - by Todd Leonard CEC
- 3 3/4 c. THRIVE Country White Dough Mix
- 1 c. Warm Water
- 1 pkg. Instant Dry Yeast
- 1 c. THRIVE Granny Smith Apple Slices - Freeze Dried Crushed and mixed with 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 c. Cane Sugar
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 c. Cane Sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Pure Vanilla Powder - Spice Can
- Mix apples, cinnamon and 1/2 cup water together and set aside.
- Mix warm water and yeast together in a kitchen aid mixer with dough hook. Add in the country white dough mix and apples mixture and knead for 5 minutes.
- Place dough in bowl and allow to rise by double.
- Cut 30 small even pieces of dough and role in ball like a roll.
- Allow to rise as second time.
- Mix vanilla powder and sugar together in a small bowl.
- Deep fry at 325 degrees until golden brown and cooked through. This takes about 4-5 minutes.
- When the donuts come out of the frying oil, coat with the vanilla and sugar!
- Make a dipping sauce or just pop them in your mouth!