10m prep time
25m cook time
Tuscan Tomato SoupBy Thrive Life
Add our delicious Basil Pesto to this soup to add the perfect kick of flavor. - by Todd Leonard CEC
- 1 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1/2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 c. THRIVE Chopped Onions - Freeze Dried
- 1/2 c. THRIVE Mushroom Pieces - Freeze Dried
- 10 c. water
- 1/2 c. THRIVE Tomato Dices - Freeze Dried
- 1/4 c. THRIVE Celery - Freeze Dried
- 1/4 c. THRIVE Carrot Dices
- 1/2 c. THRIVE Green Bell Peppers - Freeze Dried
- 1/4 c. Tomato Powder
- 1 tbsp. THRIVE Italian Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 tbsp. THRIVE Chefs Choice
- 1 tsp. Iodized Salt
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 c. THRIVE Tomato Sauce
- 3/4 c. Basil Pesto (see recipe)
- 2 c. sourdough bread dices
- 1/2 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. THRIVE Chefs Choice
- 1/4 c. parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- In a bowl, mix crouton ingredients together and toss to coat evenly.
- Toast in oven for 12–15 minutes at 350 F or until lightly browned.
- In a large pot sweat garlic and olive oil together until lightly browned.
- Add onion and mushrooms dry and lightly brown. Add water and all remaining soup ingredients except tomato sauce and pesto and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce and simmer for another 3 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in pesto. Serve with croutons.