Blueberry Spinach SmoothieBy Scott S
A delicious, healthy green smoothie recipe (don't let the purple color fool you - there are plenty of veggies here!). Enjoy the sweet, smooth taste of bananas and blueberries, with a kick of coconut water. This smoothie contains electrolytes to keep your energy up and your body moving! This fruit and veggie smoothie holds a good helping of avocado, cucumber, and spinach. So plenty of healthy fats, vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients as well as all that fruit for a delightfully sweet taste!
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup ice*
- 3/4 cup water*
- 1/4 cup Thrive Life Cucumber Dices
- 1 cup Thrive Life Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Thrive Life Spinach
- 1/2 cup Thrive Life Bananas
- *Add more ice and less water for a thicker and colder smoothie.
- Add all ingredients to your blender. Blend until smooth.