15m prep time
50m cook time
Lemon Blueberry Bread with Honey GlazeBy Thrive Life
A moist and tender bread, full of flavor. by Andi Schrishuhn
- 1/3 c. Butter, melted
- 1 c. Cane Sugar
- 2 tbsp. THRIVE Classic Lemonade (Seasonal) Mixed with 1 Tbsp water
- 4 tbsp. THRIVE Scrambled Egg Mix Mixed with 6 Tbsp water
- 2/3 c. THRIVE Sour Cream Powder Mixed with 1 1/2 ounces water and set aside.
- 1 1/2 c. White Flour (All Purpose Unbleached Flour)
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Iodized Salt
- 1 c. THRIVE Blueberries - Freeze Dried Reconstituted.
- 3 tbsp. THRIVE Honey Crystals Mixed with 1 tsp water, set aside until crystals are dissolved.
- 3/4 c. Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix together butter, sugar, reconstituted lemonade and scrambled egg mixes.
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt.
- Alternately fold in flour mixture and sour cream to butter mixture.
- Drain blueberries and fold into batter.
- Pour into a well greased 8 x 4 loaf pan. Bake at 375 for 20 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350 and bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes. Remove bread to a plate. Combine honey and powdered sugar. Pour glaze over bread. Once cool, slice and enjoy!