Sour Cream & Onion Mashed Potatoes with Pulled Pork Gravy
By Thrive Life · 0 - 1 servings
- SOUR CREAM & ONION MASHED POTATOES
- 1/4 cup Thrive Life Green Onions
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp Thrive Life Sour Cream Powder
- 1 1/4 cups Thrive Life Mashed Potatoes
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup water
- PULLED PORK GRAVY*
- 1 cup Thrive Life Pulled Pork
- 2 packets brown gravy mix
- 2 cups water
- 2 Tbsp butter
- *Makes enough gravy for 3 bowls of mashed potatoes.
- In a small saucepan, bring 1 cup of water to a boil. Add green onions, salt and butter. Quickly whisk in sour cream powder and mashed potatoes.
- Remove from heat and stir in black pepper.
- In another small saucepan, melt butter, and stir in pulled pork. Add gravy powder, water and whisk. Allow gravy to simmer until it thickens up, stirring occasionally
- Scoop potatoes into a small bowl and pour gravy over the top.