2 ½ servings fruit + 1 ½ servings veg*
(psst...78% of people don’t get enough RED fruits & veg in their diets**)
No added sugar, No preservatives, No artificial flavors, Freeze Dried, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Vegan
8 fruits and vegetables. Nothing else.
See Ruvi website
*based on ½ cup serving size
**America’s Phytonutrient Report. Nutrilite Health Institute, 2009.
- Fuji Apple: Filled with all that good fiber plus polyphenols to help your heart stay healthy and keep cholesterol in check. May help with weight loss goals too.
- Tart Cherry: Contain powerful plant foods called anthocyanins and flavonoids to help with muscle recovery.
- Carrot: Rich in plant compounds called phytonutrients to aid the heart and cholesterol levels.
- Raspberry: Low in calorie but packed with nutrients and potent antioxidants to keep inflammation in check.
- Butternut Squash: Rich in carotenoids (plant phytonutrients) to support your heart and protect your cells from oxidative damage and inflammation.
- Strawberry: Loaded with antioxidants and phytonutrients to help your heart, blood pressure, cholesterol, and vascular function.
- Beet: Commonly used by athletes before a workout to boost blood nitrate (nitric oxide) levels. Keeps blood pressure in check.
- Tomato: Rich in nutrients to help your heart and keep inflammation and oxidative stress in check.