10m prep time
10m cook time
2 - 4 servings
Throw 'n Go Beef TacosBy Thrive Life
Incredibly fast, easy, and tasty beef tacos made with corn, onions, black beans, and cheddar cheese
- 2 cups Thrive Life Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup Thrive Life Onions Slices
- 2 tbsp. taco teasoning
- 1 cup Thrive Life Sweet Corn
- 16 oz can black beans
- 2 cups water
- (to taste) kosher salt
- (to taste) black pepper
- 2 boxes hard taco shells
- 1 cup Thrive Life Cheddar Cheese
- Heat a large skillet over medium/high heat with a drizzle of olive oil. Add the ground beef and onion slices and lightly toast.
- Next add corn, black beans, and water. Add salt and pepper. Let simmer for 5–7 minutes.
- Place beef mixture in taco shells, add cheese, and serve.