5m prep time
20m cook time
0 - 12 servings
Super Smooth Apple Zucchini MuffinsBy Thrive Life
Moist and soft muffins recipe with healthy ingredients for your kids. These Apple Zucchini Muffins are easy to make and hit the spot for breakfast or lunch. This recipe is vegan and makes plenty for the whole family. Simply pull out a box of your favorite yellow cake mix and add Thrive Life Fuji Apples and Zucchini with a bit of cinnamon. It's so quick!
- 1 box of your favorite yellow cake mix
- 2 Cups Thrive Life Fuji Apples
- 1 Cup Thrive Life Zucchini
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Heat oven to the temperature listed on your cake mix directions.
- In a high-powered blender or food processor, blend Fuji apples into a fine powder. Blend zucchini into a fine powder.
- Pour cake mix, Fuji apple powder, zucchini powder, and cinnamon into a large mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients listed on your cake mix box.
- Mix until smooth and place batter into equal portions in a muffin tin.
- Bake in oven for 15–20 minutes (until golden brown)