By Thrive Life · 8 servings
5m prep time
15m cook time
Sweet bananas creamed and blended into a fluffy custard! - by Todd Leonard CECPrint recipe
- 1 1/2 tbsp. THRIVE Milk
- 3 tbsp. THRIVE Scrambled Egg Mix
- 1/3 c. Cane Sugar
- 1 tbsp. Pure Vanilla Powder - Spice Can
- 1/8 tsp. Iodized Salt
- 2 tbsp. THRIVE Banana Slices - powder, blend bananas into a powder and measure out 2 tbsp powder
- 2 tbsp. Cornstarch
- 3/4 c. Heavy Cream
- 3/4 c. Water
- 1/2 c. Heavy cream, whipped to stiff peaks
- 1/2 c. Salted Caramel, see recipe
- Add in all ingredients, except the whipped cream and prepared caramel, into a small sauce pan.
- Bring up to a simmer, stir constantly. Once up to a simmer, simmer until thickened like pudding.
- Cool over an ice bath. Fold the whipped cream and cooled caramel into the cooled banana custard.
- Set aside until ready to assemble parfaits.