Broccoli Cheese Soup
By Thrive Life · 8 servings
10m prep time
20m cook time
This Broccoli Cheese Soup is creamy and great in autumn or wintertime for a warm meal. It can also be served with breads and crackers as an appetizer dish.Print recipe
- 1/2 c. Butter or THRIVE Butter
- 1 c. THRIVE Chopped Onions
- 4 c. THRIVE Broccoli
- 7 1/4 tsp. THRIVE Chicken Bouillon + 7 1/4 cup water
- 2 lb. Processed cheese (cubed)
- 2 c. THRIVE Instant Milk prepared
- 1 tbsp. Garlic powder
- 2/3 c. Cornstarch
- 1 c. Water
- In a stockpot, melt butter over medium heat. Cook onion in butter until softened. Stir in broccoli and cover with chicken broth.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until broccoli is tender (about 10 minutes). Stir in cheese cubes until melted.
- Mix in milk and garlic powder.
- In a small bowl, stir cornstarch and water until dissolved. Add mixture to soup. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until thick.