Creamy Chicken & Asparagus Pasta
By Polly A · 6 - 8 servings
10m prep time
10m cook time
A delectable, creamy chicken pasta topped with parmesan and garlic. This pasta recipe is quick and easy. Use your favorite noodles - penne, rotini, linguini, or anything else! The asparagus in this pasta makes a great addition. Not only is it a healthy way to get your veggies, but it is also a great texture and taste that nicely complements the chicken. This is a great recipe for lunch or dinner, and kids will love it!Print recipe
- 4 cups rotini pasta
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 1/2 cup Thrive Life Seasoned Chicken Slices
- 1 1/2 cup Thrive Life Asparagus
- 3 cups chicken broth*
- 2 cups Thrive Life Sour Cream Powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder*
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- *Thrive Life Seasoned Chicken Slices, Vegetarian Chicken Bouillon, and Garlic make great substitutions.
- In sauce pan, cook pasta following the directions on the package.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Dice Chicken breast and brown in the skillet reducing heat and cover with a lid.
- When chicken is cooked through, add asparagus along with the chicken broth. Whisk in Sour cream powder, add garlic powder. Simmer.
- Once pasta is ready, strain water and stir into chicken and asparagus mix. Let simmer siring occasionally until sauce is thickened.
- Add parmesan cheese and salt and pepper to taste.