Cilantro Lime Rice
By Thrive Life · 4 servings
- 2 clv. Garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 c. White Rice
- 3 c. Water
- 2 tsp. THRIVE Chicken Bouillon
- 1/2 tsp. Iodized Salt
- 1/4 c. Fresh Chopped Cilantro
- 2 tbsp. Fresh Lime Juice
- Heat oil, garlic and rice in a skillet over medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until rice begins to turn golden brown.
- Add water, chicken bouillon and salt to the skillet. Bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to a simmer for 15 minutes or until rice is cooked.
- Stir in the fresh cilantro, lime juice and additional salt & pepper if needed. Serve.