Francesca's Pecan Pie Plus
By Thrive Life · 8 servings
- 1 1/2 c. THRIVE Instant Pinto Beans reconstituted (or cooked, drained & cooled Pinto Beans)
- 1 1/2 c. Brown Sugar
- 3/4 c. THRIVE Butter Powder + plus 1 Tbls. water* (or 1/2 C. butter)
- 3 tbsp. THRIVE Scrambled Egg Powder or Whole Egg Powder + plus 6 Tbls. water* (or 3 eggs)
- 1 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. Iodized Salt
- 1 c. Pecan Halves - to decorate the top of the pie
- 1 9-inch Pie Crust, uncooked
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- *You do not need to reconstitute the butter powder and the eggs separately, just add the water to the mix.
- Cream together the first six ingredients. I used a food processor but that is not necessary.
- Pour the mixture into your piecrust.
- Place your pecans on the top.
- Bake at 375 for 25 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake for about 25 minutes.
- You will know your pie is done when a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.