By Thrive Life · 4 servings
- 4 c Water
- 4 tsp THRIVE Chicken Bouillon
- 1 c THRIVE Béchamel (Creamy White Sauce)
- 1/2 c Sour Cream
- 2 c THRIVE Chopped Chicken - Freeze Dried
- Bring 2 cups of chicken stock to a boil, reduce heat to medium, and whisk in the Bechamel. Let it simmer for 2 to 3 minutes to thicken.
- Stir in the remaining chicken stock, sour cream, chopped chicken, salt, and pepper (to taste). Keep it warm for about 10 minutes while the chicken rehydrates and to heat through.
- Serve over cooked rice and top with desired toppings (examples: cheese, chow mein noodles, craisins, pineapple, tomatoes, celery)