Italian Quinoa Salad
By Thrive Life · 4 servings
- 2 c. Water
- 1 c. Quinoa or THRIVE Quinoa
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 can Chick peas
- 1/2 c. THRIVE Green Beans
- 1/2 c. THRIVE Asparagus
- 1/4 c. THRIVE Red Bell Peppers
- 1/4 c. THRIVE Butternut Squash
- 1/4 c. THRIVE Cauliflower
- 1/4 c. THRIVE Broccoli - Freeze Dried
- 1/4 c. THRIVE Cucumbers
- 1/4 c. Cherry Tomatoes sliced in half
- 1 pkg. Club House Italian Pasta Salad Dressing, this is a powder mix that you mix with oil and vinegar to create the dressing
- Quinoa Prep
- Put your quinoa on to cook in the water with the salt, in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, turn down and cook on low for 20 minutes until cooked (or follow your package directions)
- Veggie Prep
- Open and rinse your Chick Peas
- Measure out a variety of vegetables that you have on hand or that you enjoy. These are all suggested amounts and can be increased or decreased as desired!
- Refresh your veggies before adding to the salad.
- Make the salad dressing following the package directions.
- Mix all the ingredients together, ENJOY!
- You can use the quinoa hot straight from the pot or you can cool it. Often, because I'm in a hurry, I serve it with hot quinoa and the left overs are eaten chilled.