Mini Beef Wellington
By Thrive Life · 18 servings
- 1 tbsp. 1 tbsp.
- 1 tsp. Garlic, minced
- 1/2 c. THRIVE Tomato Dices - Freeze Dried
- 1/2 c. THRIVE Mushroom Pieces - Freeze Dried
- 3/4 c. Water
- 1 tsp. Parsley
- 1 tsp. Oregano
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp. THRIVE Espagnole (Savory Beef Gravy)
- 1 tbsp. THRIVE Velouté (Rich Chicken Gravy)
- 1/2 c. THRIVE Shredded Parmesan Cheese - Freeze Dried reconstituted
- 2 oz. Cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 c. Meat Base, see recipe
- 1 pkg. Puff Pastry Sheets
- 2 tbsp. THRIVE Scrambled Egg Mix
- 3 tbsp. Water, to mix with eggs for egg wash
- Sweat butter and garlic together in a medium sauce pan, add in mushrooms and tomatoes and toast for 30 seconds.
- Add in water, then herbs, Worcestershire, and sauce mixes and cook until thick.
- Remove from heat and fold in Parmesan, cream cheese, and meat base.
- Spread thawed puff pastry sheets out and cut them into 9 square pieces.
- Place 1-2 tablespoons of filling in the middle and fold sides up and crimp.
- Should be a sealed round ball.
- Place balls on sprayed sheet pan and brush with egg wash.
- Sprinkle with herbs and Chef's Choice seasoning.
- Bake at 400 for 12-15 minutes or until brown.