Pineapple Strawberry Crumble
By Thrive Life · 8 servings
- 3 cups Thrive Life Pineapple (rehydrated)
- 2 cups Thrive Life Strawberry Slices (rehydrated)
- 1 cup plus 2 tbsp flour
- 1 cup plus 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) of unsalted butter
- Preheat the oven to 375°. Grease an 8-inch square pan.
- Toss the pineapple and berries into a bowl with 2 tbsp of flour and 1 tbsp of sugar. Pour into the prepared dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine the remaining flour, sugar, and salt. Add butter and combine with hands until a crumbly texture forms. Spread evenly on top of the fruit.
- Place in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until the top is golden. Let it set for 10 minutes before serving. Serve with ice cream.