White Chicken Enchiladas
By Thrive Life · 3 servings
- 8 8 Inch Soft Taco Flour Tortillas
- 2 1/2 c. THRIVE Chopped Chicken - Freeze Dried
- 2 c. THRIVE Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese - Freeze Dried Rehydrate with approx 1/3 cup of water
- 3 tbsp. Butter
- 3 tbsp. White Flour (All Purpose Unbleached Flour)
- 2 tsp. THRIVE Chicken Bouillon Mixed into 2 cups of water to make a broth
- 1 c. THRIVE Sour Cream Powder Mixed with 1/2 cup of water
- 1/8 c. THRIVE Green Chili Peppers - Freeze Dried Add more depending on how spicy you like it
- 3 tsp. THRIVE Chefs Choice 1 tsp for the chicken and 2 for the sauce
- 2 tsp. Cilantro
- 1/4 c. Salsa (use your favorite brand)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease an oven pan
- Mix 2 cups of Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese with 1/3 - 1/2 cup of water and set aside. TIP: you may want to to rehydrate the cheese the night before as it takes a few hours to rehydrate.
- Rehydrate 2 1/2 cups of chicken with 2 cups of water and 1 tsp of Chef's Choice Seasoning and set aside.
- Mix 2 cups of water and 2 tsp of chicken bouillon and set aside.
- Mix 1 cup of Sour Cream Powder and 1/2 cup of water and set aside.
- Melt butter and stir in flour. Let cook for about 1 minute.
- Stir in the premade Chicken Broth, 2 tsp of Chef's Choice Seasoning and 2 tsp of Cilantro.
- Stir in the Green Chili Peppers.
- Stir in the Sour Cream and Salsa and wisk until smooth.
- Simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Mix 1 cup of the rehydrated Montery Jack Cheese with the 2 cups of rehydrated Chicken.
- Fill the tortilla shells with the Chicken and Cheese mixture and place in baking pan.
- Pour sauce over tortilla shells and then cover with the remaining cup of cheese.
- Bake on 350 for about 15-18 minutes.