Spiced Tomato Soup
Prep Time: 15 minutes
A tasty twist on your favorite classic!
- 2 cups Thrive Life Onion Slices
- 7 cups Thrive Life Tomato Dices
- 2 cans Coconut milk (13.5oz), or for a richer taste use 2 cans of Coconut cream (chef's recommendation)
- 6 Tbsp cholula (or your favorite hot sauce)
- 3 handfuls Roasted Sliced Almonds
- 2 cups water
1. Heat about 2 tablespoons of oil in a saucepan. Add 2 cups onion and stir until lightly browned.
2. Add tomato dices, coconut milk or cream, water, and cholula and bring to a boil. Let simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and puree soup in a blender. Season to taste.
4. Serve topped with roasted almonds and enjoy!