Black Bean and Corn Salsa
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Delicious with tortilla chips or as a rice topping!
- 1 cup Thrive Life Sweet Corn
- 1 cup Black Beans, drained
- 3 Roma Tomatoes, small diced
(or Thrive Tomatoes)
- ½ Red Onion, finely chopped
(or Thrive Onions)
- 2 Limes, freshly squeezed
- 1 Tbsp Cilantro, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup Water
1. Add corn to a medium bowl with ⅓ cup water. Mix until well refreshed.
2. Add black beans, small diced tomatoes, finely chopped red onion, the juice of two limes, cilantro, and salt & pepper to taste. Mix well.
3. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until ready to serve. Serve with tortilla chips or on your favorite taco!