Chicken Salad Sandwich
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Fastest Chicken Salad Sandwich Ever!
- 2 cups Thrive Life Chopped Chicken
- ¼ cup Thrive Life Chopped Onions
- 1 cup Thrive Life Celery
- ⅓ cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- Seasoning to taste
- 1 ⅓ cups Cold Water
1. In a medium bowl add chopped chicken, chopped onions, and celery. Add 1 ⅓ cups cold water and mix well to refresh contents.
2. Once refreshed, add ⅓ cup mayonnaise and 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, and season to taste. Combine well.
3. Chill for 20-30 minutes (contents will thicken). Serve on a croissant or with crackers!