Peanut Butter Power Cookie
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yep...healthy and delicious dessert!
- 2 cups Thrive Life Bananas
- 1 cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Milk or Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tbsp Agave
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a blender, puree bananas with water until smooth.
3.In a medium bowl, mix banana puree with all other ingredients until well combined. Scoop 1 inch balls onto two cookie sheets. Press down slightly on each ball of dough.
4. Bake in oven for 13-15 minutes and enjoy!