Easy Thrive Berry Cobbler
By Thrive Life · 8 servings
- 1/2 cup Thrive Life Raspberries
- 1/2 cup Thrive Life Blackberries
- 1/2 cup Thrive Life Strawberry Slices
- 2 Tbsp Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 1 tsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup` Milk
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- Pre-heat oven to 375 F.
- Toss berries with sugar, lemon zest, lemon juice and salt. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix milk and lemon juice together and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together sugar, flour, and baking powder. Add the milk mixture and whisk together quickly.
- In a small container, melt butter, and pour it into the batter and wisk together. Pour batter into a greased 8x8 pan and spread evenly. Spoon berries evenly on the top of the batter, leaving 1/2 inch edge around the sides.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Let the cobbler cool slightly and serve with ice cream.