THRIVE Spicy Low Carb Roasted Veggie Snack Mix
By Thrive Life · 16 servings
- 1 c THRIVE Asparagus - Freeze Dried
- 1 c THRIVE Cauliflower- Freeze Dried
- 1 c THRIVE Red Bell Peppers - Freeze Dried
- 1 c THRIVE Green Beans - Freeze Dried
- 1 c THRIVE Zucchini - Freeze Dried
- 1 c THRIVE Onion Slices - Freeze Dried
- 1 c THRIVE Tomato Dices - Freeze Dried
- 1 c THRIVE Kale - Freeze Dried
- 1/2 c THRIVE Green Chili Peppers - Freeze Dried
- 1 c THRIVE Sausage Crumbles - Freeze Dried
- 1 c THRIVE Shredded Cheddar Cheese - Freeze Dried
- 3 cloves minced fresh garlic (Replace with FD Garlic when THRIVE adds it to product line.) ;D
- 1 tsp Bolner’s Fiesta Brand Extra Fancy Taco Seasoning. See Link to order: https://www.fiestaspices.com/authentic-mexican/taco-seasoning/OR Seasoning of your choice (try THRIVE Butter Powder, Cheese Blend Powder, Sour Cream Powder or other brand ranch, fajita
- 1/2 c Coconut, Olive or other Oil
- In a sauce pan, gently heat the coconut oil, minced garlic and seasoning until the garlic is cooked.
- In a large cake pan or cookie sheet: gently mix together all the vegetables (dry, not reconstituted)
- Drizzle oil mixture over the veggies, while gently stirring Bake at 250 for 12-18 minutes stirring every 3 minutes.
- Watch & stir - to prevent over toasting (you can burn or over toast veggies if you don't watch them closely)
- After removing from the oven add dry Sausage Crumbles & Cheddar Cheese.
- Store in closed container
- Save the crumbs at the bottom of the container for soups, omlets, scrambled eggs or mix with some THRIVE Sour Cream to make a great Dip or topping for potatoes, on grilled Zucchini & etc.